If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Music Monday: Head Over Heels by Tears For Fears

I love the 80's and believe that it is the best music era!

For Valentine's Day, I have chosen one of the best love songs ever sung. It's very straight-forward, like how is supposed to be. I love it because of that very reason. A relationship is more likely to succeed if we are honest and straight-forward and if it is true love, then expressing yourself shouldn't be a problem. Once you feel that you can't tell your partner something for whatever reason, then that means trouble. Sure, there are hard things to say to your partner, but if you truly love the person, you will find a way to always be honest. But, hey, I'm no expert, it's just that being brutally honest and straight-forward works really well for me and B.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Anyway, here is one of the best 80's band, in my opinion, with an awesome love song.



Have a great rest of the week everyone! Don't forget to check out Music Monday on Life According to Me and Confessions of a Not-So-Willing Workaholic!



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin