If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bieber Fever on the 53rd Grammy Awards Show

What is it with Justin Bieber that makes little girls go, "woooHoo!"? I have a tween girl so I have witnessed first hand that he does make little girls go, "wooHoo!"

What is a tween, you ask? Well, it's a new word that describes children who are between being kids and becoming a teenager. I know, the world has gotten crazy, everything gets labeled with words, and nothing is just "in between" nowadays. It's crazy. Have you seen the tween merchandise? There are accessories and clothes for tween girls and boys and other crazy stuff. Anyway, back to Justin Bieber. Is it his hair? Chakai says he sings good, but his voice annoys me, probably because his songs are over-played, and I have his album on my iTunes, I got it for Chakai and it somehow made it to my iPhone. LOL. Don't judge me. Lucas isn't even a tween yet and he wants to be like Justin Bieber. I guess in a way, it's good that he has a positive influence on kids today. Kids today totally need more positive role models who don't rebel as soon as they hit puberty. My kids have been infected by the Bieber Fever, I hope I don't get it or I will shoot myself! LOL.

Anyhoo, I watched the 53rd Grammy Awards Show this morning, and I must admit, Justin Bieber, Usher and Jaden Smith's performance blew me away and was simply awesome. You can hear 14,000 tweens on the background as soon as Justin Bieber opened his mouth to sing. If you missed it, here's a video from YouTube.



I think his movie will come out in theaters here soon, and guess what, we'll have to see it because Chakai and Lucas want to.

Do you have a tween with the Bieber fever?



Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net




Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
ANE Thanks her First 3 Commenters with FCSB Points
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin