If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Music Monday: Secret by The Pierces

I just love Pretty Little Liars!love It's an ABC Family TV series that is shown on the local cable network ETC every Fridays at 8PM with replays on Monday at 8PM.

It's based on a novel by Sara Shepard. In as much as I love the TV series, I just hate the fact that I still don't know who A is and the suspense is killing me!gigitjari So, I will get me the books, soon.jelir

Anyway, I just love the theme from Pretty Little Liars, it's aptly titled too, check it out!


Oh, by the way, if you're on GetGlue and would love to get the character stickers, all you need to do is check in with this, "Emily has a secret relationship with Maya Spencer secretly steals things like her sisters boyfriend and the student council elections. Sssshhhh secrets to be told. Aria has a secret relationship with Mr. Fitz. Hanna knows who A is but was hit by a car. Hanna also makes herself throw up to lose weight and is poor. I'm thinking of Jenna.". It has to be your first check in to the show in a day, otherwise it won't work. I am proud to say I have all character stickers. I just don't have the Thanksgiving and Halloween stickers because I joined GetGlue after those holidays. But I have the Christmas and New Year sticker, so yay!

Don't forget to check out Music Monday on Life According to Me and Confessions of a Not-So Willing Workaholic. Have a great rest of the week everyone!



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net


Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net

ANE Thanks her First 2 Commenters with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin