If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Music Monday: Hold It Against Me by Britney Spears

Monday is always a good day for me to start the week and that is all because of Music Monday. I love Music Monday and I thank God that I have come across Music Monday and that its creator, LadyJava is one of my very dear friends online. I haven't met her but I love her because she is an awesome friend.love

I haven't been posting much and if you want to know why, read my post here.

So anyway, I am back and hopefully, I won't have to experience something like that anytime soon.

You guys know how much I love Britney Spears right?soal I do, and I am not ashamed to admit it. Why should I be ashamed?soal Britney Spears thinks I'm cool enough to be followed on twitter.encem


Well, I am happy that she has come out with a new single, her song, Stronger, has been playing on the background for me to help me get up from yet another fall. I now realize that it is just a minor set back and I know I am stronger and wiser after that experience.

Anyway, here's her new single, the official music video for her song is still unavailable for my country, so this will have to do.



Don't forget to check out Music Monday over at Life According to Me and Confessions of a Not-So Willing Workaholic. Have a great week ahead everyone!sengihnampakgigi



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net


Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
ANE Thanks her First 3 Commenters with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin