If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Music Monday: Close by Paolo Santos

Hey Everyone!sengihnampakgigi I hope you all had a great weekend!sengihnampakgigi I had a blast this weekend because both my sisters were in town, we missed our brother, but we made sure we had enough fun for him as well.jelir

I am featuring Paolo Santos for Music Monday this week because we "ran" into him last Saturday at our uncle's Music Lounge.ihikhik We doubt he'll ever remember us, but hey, it's a run in with a famous person so yay.ihikhik LOL.jelir

Anyway, he's famous for covering songs acoustic style, he gained instant fame when he did a cover of the song Moonlight Over Paris (featured in Life According to Me), originally done by Vanessa Williams in 1995.

Here is another acoustic style version of a song made famous by the toothpaste, Close Up, commercials.



Don't forget to check out my pick over at Life According to Me. Happy Music Monday Everyone!encem



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net


Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin