If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Fill Ins: Awesome Weekend & Christmas Songs

If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

totally loving the new FFI badge designed by "thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/

This week, Janet thought of giving us 2 choices for Friday Fill Ins, and since I love FFI's, I'm doing both! The second FFI are Christmas songs with the initials of the first words of the first line of each song, let's see how many I know.

So...here we go!

1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is _everyone is extra nice to you and you can have as much cake as you want without worrying about getting fat_.jelir

2. _FAST or QUICK for me, describes_ the passage of time.

3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was _a wireless mouse, which is not as awesome as I thought because it is not working now and I don't know what the hell is wrong with it, I took it back to the store and they replaced it but it's still not working, so I'm taking it back again_.sigh

4. _I will be playing a_ child's game _with the kids this weekend, which one you ask? I have no idea, I will leave it up to Chakai to decide what she wants to play_.

5. The reason is _purely based on people's desire to experience snow in my country, which is why from Saturday (tomorrow) followed by every weekend in December, the city will close down our main road (Session Road) and will hold a "Snow Show"_.

6. _I am looking forward to fake_ snow and cold.jelir But the cold is real!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _the start of the weekend_, tomorrow my plans include _watching the "Snow Show" with the kids and then going clubbing with B and my sisters_ and Sunday, I want to _relax and enjoy a lazy Sunday with B and the kids_!senyum

AND/OR

I love Christmas songs!sengihnampakgigi

1. HYAMLC: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

2. TFNTADS:

3. GRYMGLNYD:

4. ICUAMC: It Came Upon A Midnight Clear

5. SNHNAICAIB: Silent Night, Holy Night, All Is Calm, All Is Bright

6. OTFDOCMTLGTM:

7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL: Deck The Halls With Boughs Of Holly Fa La La La La La La La La

8. YBWOYBNC:

9. JTTWTLHC: Joy To The World The Lord Has Come

Someone has got to know the rest! Please let me know or I'll end up obsessing about it the entire weekend!doa LOL!jelir

Have an awesome weekend everyone!senyum



Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
ANE Thanks her First 2 Commenters with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin