If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Fill Ins: Finishing Work and Feeling Christmas-sy


Are you feeling Christmas-sy yet?soal Me, not so much. I still have so much to do and time just won't slow down for me!

So anyway, once again, there are 2 types of Friday Fill Ins and I am doing both.sengihnampakgigi

So... Here we go!

1. I wish _time would slow down a bit_.

2. _You can go on ahead and NOT like me, cause guess what, I don't give a f*ck_...that's what I'm thinking.jelir

3. Please bring _an iPhone 4 this Christmas, Santa, I have been really nice and not naughty at all_.angel LOL.sengihnampakgigi

4. _I love watching Lucas do stuff, he truly_ is so amazing.sengihnampakgigi

5. One of my fondest hopes _is to go on a luxurious vacation with B and the kids and soon_.rindu

6. _I feel grateful to the Lord for all the wonderful blessings I have received and will be receiving_ and I just wanted to say thank you.sembah

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _hopefully finish ALL my work so I can have a relaxing evening before retiring to bed_, tomorrow my plans include _celebrating B's birthday_ and Sunday, I want to _not do anything at all_!jelir


AND/OR

10. YKDADAPAVCACADAB:

11. ISMKSCUTMLN: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause Underneath The Mistletoe Last Night

12. CSBSDIHS:

13. HTHASGTTNK: Hark The Herald Angels Sing Glory To The Newborn King

14. GGROBAR:

15. OHNTSASB: Oh Holy Night The Stars Are Shining Brightly

16. AIWFCIMTFT: All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth

17. DTTSIAOHOS: Dashing Through The Snow In A One Horse Open Sleigh

18. WTKOOA:


Have a great weekend everyone!



Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net


Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net

ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin