If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Top First Commenters for November 2010

Thank You for all your comments, I really am very grateful that you take the time to read and leave your comments, even if you didn't make it to the list.senyum

First Commenter Club


November


LadyJava 6
Monica 2
Bill 1
Mariuca 9
David 1
Haaziq 1
Jackie 1
Gagay 1
Foong 1


Is anyone surprised that Mariuca is once again the Top First Commenter? This woman is amazing! She manages to keep 3 blogs, manages her Adgitize clicks and Entrecard drops on a daily basis and still she has time left to do her job and comment on ALL my blogs. She is so amazing! I love you Marzie, thank you for all your comment love!loveciumpeluk

To everyone else, I still love you guys, so keep leaving those comments and maybe next month you'll get to see your badge on my sidebar!kenyit



Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net


Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
ANE Thanks her First 3 Commenters with FCSB Points
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin