If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Chelsea Handler Lost my Respect

I used to love Chelsea Handler and thought that she was really awesome and hilarious. She's still hilariously funny, but I don't like her anymore because she attacked Angelina Jolie. Isn't it a bit too late for a reaction now? I mean it has been years since Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston divorced. Angelina Jolie isn't a home wrecker, there wasn't a home to wreck to begin with. According to reports then about the whole Brad/Jennifer break up, Brad said that both he and Jennifer wanted different things and that was the reason why he divorced her. I think it was an issue where he wanted kids and she wanted to focus on her career, because let's face it, she became bigger when he married her. If I remember correctly, Brad Pitt claimed to already have had problems in his marriage prior to shooting the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith with Angelina Jolie. He also said that although he already had strong feelings for Angelina during that time, they both chose to wait until his marriage was officially over before they acted on it. It's a classic case of He Said/She Said and we will never really know what happened in that whole mess. In as much as I love Jennifer Aniston, she doesn't stand a chance against Angelina Jolie. Angelina is a Goddess, Jennifer is just the-girl-next-door.

Here's Chelsea being a good friend.



Chelsea Handler lost my respect when she decided to bash Angelina after all these years, I mean, come on, get over it. Sure, she's friends with Jennifer Aniston and all and she got hurt when her friend got hurt, but what she did was totally un-called for. Questioning and attacking Angelina's mothering skills just because her friend lacks any is just, I can't think of a better term but f*cked up. She obviously just didn't have anything funnier to say and she thought it would be funny to attack Angelina Jolie. I believe that everyone gets exactly what they deserve, the universe will not let anything pass and one way or another, we all have to pay for our mistakes. If Angelina really did do something wrong, she must really be a Goddess cause I don't think being blissfully happy is considered as a punishment. Do you?

Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston both came out with 2 movies this year, Salt and The Tourist for Angelina and The Bounty Hunter and The Switch for Jennifer Aniston.

But whose films do you think fared well in the box office?soal



Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin