If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Remember: Cow and Chicken

If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

When I was in high school, I always watched Cow and Chicken. I didn't enjoy it then because I thought it was just a freaky cartoon and I didn't understand what was so darn funny about it. soalI mean except for the fact that a cow and a chicken are somehow kids of half-bodied people, from the waist down, I didn't really think it was all that funny. I only watched it to pass the time without really paying attention to it.

So anyway, a few weeks back, when my sister, Joy was in town, we watched an episode in the wee hours of the morning, it aired around 4 a.m. on Cartoon Network and since there was nothing else on tv, we watched it and we laughed our asses off so hard our stomach hurt.gelakguling

I finally understood what was so darn funny. I finally get their jokes. And I can finally appreciate the nonsense-just-for-fun theme the cartoon had going on. I can't get over the fact that Cow would constantly make this cow sound and how Chicken's accent is weirdly hilarious. I laughed out loud at their cousin whom they call Boneless Chicken, because that's just what he is, boneless. LOL.gelakguling I remember one time they used Boneless as a kite and another as a frisbee and he'd constantly get stuck on the roof.


Also, the villain, whose supposedly a devil, named red, has his butt exposed, one time, he taped his legs to his butt because he was pretending to be a peg-legged pirate. LOL.gelakguling He constantly tries to get Cow and Chicken into trouble just for the hell of it. However, thanks to Super Cow, Cow's alter ego, his plans fail and he ends up getting hurt in the end with Cow and Chicken reuniting with their parents. Super Cow only speaks Spanish and she uses her udder as a weapon. LOL.gelakguling



Joy used to screw up the words to the theme song, she'd go, "..and a chigichigi bow" instead of "and he didn't care how". LMAO.gelakguling

Listening to the theme song makes me laugh out loudgelakguling because it brings back the memory of that time when my sister, Joy and I watched it together. Good times, good times.rindu

For an adult, Cow and Chicken isn't that bad at all, it is hilarious and I am seriously thinking of downloading some of the episodes on my iPod, just for the hell of it.sengihnampakgigi



Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net


Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net

ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

MD

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin