If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Jacob Black and The Aston Martin V12 Vanquish

I really don't know much about cars and how they work. Sure, I can name the make and some models of cars, but I have no idea how its machinery works and all that kind of stuff. For example, I don't know what a head gasket is. I mean what the hell does that even do? Good thing Google is very helpful, so now I know that a head gasket "is a gasket that sits between the engine block and cylinder head in an internal combustion engine". It really isn't as complicated as it sounds.


Perhaps you are wondering why I am suddenly writing about head gaskets, well, no reason really, it's just that Jacob Black from the Twilight Saga seem to likes automobiles and I was curious about what the Aston Martin Vanquish looked like and guess what, it is awesome.

The Aston Martin V12 Vanquish


Even its rear is gorgeous!


This car is so gorgeous, can you just imagine Jacob Black driving it? It would be 10 times more gorgeous than it already is! More so if Edward Cullen (from the novel, not Robert Pattinson!) was driving it! I bet not even Jacob Black would want to tinker with this gorgeous cars' engine, if it comes down to it, I bet even Jacob Black or Rosalie Hale, who was said to have a knack for mechanics as well, would be willing to go to a professional mechanic's shop like Los Angeles auto repair, I mean come on, we are talking about the Aston Martin Vanquish, it's not just some car like a Ford Explorer.

So anyway, I will be writing about the cars in Twilight, so watch out for that.


Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin