If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Music Monday: Thinking of You by Katy Perry**

What is up with time running past me so fast? Oh well, I guess I really can't do anything much about how quickly time flies by. Anyway, it's time for Music Monday!

I love Katy Perry, because not only is she gorgeous, she is her own individual. I love her music, it's really hard to explain why. I can't really relate to any of her songs, but then I love her songs.

Anyway, this song of hers is one I most definitely can't relate to, thank God for that. I have never really been caught in between a love triangle before, not that I would have liked that, but I mean, can you just imagine the stress? It would be like the Edward-Bella-Jacob mess, and I certainly don't need that. You can say that my pick for this week is a bit Twilight-ish, I am re-reading the Twilight Series, and I am currently in Part 2 of Breaking Dawn, why am I re-reading? Well, because June is almost here and I want to prepare myself for the coming of Eclipse in theaters. I want to be as objective as I possibly can without Taylor Lautner making me biased because he gives Jacob Black so much more justice, not like Robert Pattinson... Okay okay, I will stop my rant about Twilight now, sorry about that.

So anyway, here's Katy Perry with a song she calls Thinking of You, which seems kinda New Moon-ish to me, I imagine this was how Bella was feeling during the time when she was with Jacob and Edward left her.



I hope you liked the song! Anyway, happy Music Monday folks! Don't forget to check out my pick over at Life According to Me.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you.



Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net

ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!


MSE

6 comments:

Shemah said...

Happy Music Monday, ane! I love this song by Katy Perry too.. :) It really tugs at my heartstrings.. although like you said, I can't really relate to the songs in my personal life. But hey, good music is good music, right? Woww.. re-reading the Twilight series eh? :) I haven't re-read them in a while.. just can't seem to find the time to read anything lately... :(

Ane said...

Hey Babe! :) So nice to see you here! :)

I find that procrastinating works good for me these days although I'm pretty sure by the time I'm done work will overwhelm me, but I really need this break.. So am taking it.. :-P

elai said...

Hello, ane! i love this song, ane! Happy MM. enjoy your week ahead

Bill said...

The Sims queen is back 8-). Great song amiga sexy little sims character also LOL . Happy MM my dear friend :*

Mariuca said...

:* :* :* :*

Mariuca said...

Hola Ane! You’ve been tagged here, have fun! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin