If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Must Read: Climbing the Mountain by Anne, a lay apostle

You guys probably know by now that I am a book worm and that I love reading. Well, recently I heard of a book about a woman's journey to the path of enlightenment. I haven't read a religious/self help book in a while and I think that Climbing the Mountain by Anne a lay Apostle and Bill Quinn would be a great book to read. The title intrigues me, and when I read summary of what the book was about, it made me even more curious about what it was about.

Here's a paragraph from the book that aroused my curiosity.
The Virgin Mary, April 16, 2005: “I want you to retain your private life as a mother and wife. In order for this to be possible, souls must obey my instructions. Anne, you will speak for Jesus and represent this mission. When you are speaking, you are Anne. When you are working for this mission, you are Anne. When you are serving your family at home or away from home, you are a mother and wife and you belong to your family. Souls must be respectful of this because your vocation must be protected. If the situation arose that you were serving this mission and your family was suffering, we would take you from the mission. You have a heavenly duty, Anne, so please advise souls to be respectful. You will bring great graces to others but only through obedience to heaven. I will help you with each situation but we are serious about this distinction of service. Your family will not suffer. I am personally appealing to each soul to respect this woman's anonymity.”
Now, if that doesn't arouse your curiosity then I guess maybe you're just not into this kind of stuff. I think that this book isn't exclusive to just one religion, and I think that everyone should read it. I'll let you know how it is after I've gotten my copy and after I've read it.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin