If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jennifer's Body (2009)*

I love watching movies, one of my dream jobs is to get paid for watching movies, can you imagine how awesome that would be?rindu

I first read about Jennifer's Body through one of my bff's online, Shemah's blog, Just Press Play a couple of months ago and I thought that it would be a great movie to watch. Tonight, I was able to catch it on tv, I watched it all by my lonesome.sedih It wasn't as scary as I would've liked it to be, but it was okay. I wouldn't say it was a great movie because I thought the story line was kind of weak, but then since I love Megan Fox, I thought it was an okay movie.

So anyway, here's my summary of the movie, SKIP THE PART THAT'S BLOCK QUOTED IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE.
The movie was about a teenage girl, Jennifer, played by Megan Fox (Transformers 1 & 2), who was sacrificed to Satan by an indie band struggling to make a name for themselves because they were under the impression that she was a virgin. Since she wasn't a virgin, she didn't die, the band still got their wish to be famous but then the downside was that the devil possessed Jennifer's Body and she turned into this monster who needed to feed on people from time to time to keep herself strong and beautiful, she mostly ate boys because she seduced them first before killing them. Jennifer's best friend, Needy, played by Amanda Seyfried (Mean Girls, Mamma Mia!) knew something was wrong with Jennifer and soon enough she confirmed this when Jennifer told her about what the indie band did to her. Jennifer and Needy get into a fight when Jennifer kills her boyfriend, they have a struggle and she kills Jennifer. Jennifer's mom walks in and sees Jennifer's body lifeless and then Needy gets sent into a maximum security prison. She escapes because she got Jennifer's powers when Jennifer bit her during their fight. She pursues the band who turned Jennifer into a monster and massacres them, the end.
You see how weak the story line is?soal It is kind of predictable but it was fun to watch. If I were Jennifer, I would've gone after the guys who did me wrong first, and then move on from there. I also wish she didn't die and I also wish she'd control herself and eat animals instead, hey, if The Cullens can do it, so can she, right?soal LOL.sengihnampakgigi So anyway, it's 5:14 a.m. and I am still up, somehow I can't put myself to sleep yet, I guess I will just have to watch more movies.

Anyway, for all of you who haven't seen the movie, here's a sneak peek.



ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

MD

4 comments:

Mariuca said...

:* :* :*

Mariuca said...

I haven watched this movie yet Ane... *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

Mariuca said...

What else have u been watching lately? Caught up on Boldie yet? ;) ;)

Mariuca said...

Cant seem to RT both ur posts...here and at LATM.... *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin