If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Music Monday: Piece of Me by Britney Spears*



I used to like Britney Spears quite a lot, until she tweeted stuff about worshipping Satan and all that, that turned me off and I unfollowed her both on twitter and on Facebook. I'm sorry, but anyone who supports or worships the devil is definitely not someone I will look up to.

Anyway, despite her obviously evil ways, she is a great performer, and she manages to sing songs that have a catchy tune, this one is no exception, and The Philippines was even mentioned in it, so it's why I liked it. Happy Music Monday folks!




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

LJL

7 comments:

LadyJava said...

:* :* :*

LadyJava said...

oh wow! really? she tweeted about satan? i would unfollow her too!

LadyJava said...

I used to love her but since she started singing like a robot.. i unlove her...lol!

LadyJava said...

Happy MM Ane!!

Mariuca said...

:* :* :* :*

Mariuca said...

LOL Brit trying to get attention again I guess... I don follow any celebs... hmm who shld I follow? He he! :-D :-D :-D

Mariuca said...

Happy MM Ane! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin