If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Friday, February 25, 2011

First Batch of GetGlue Stickers!

After months of waiting and waiting! The mail man finally delivered my GetGlue stickers!Free Blinkies He said he wasn't sure if he had the correct address because it was addressed to "GetGlue Fan". I have no idea why GetGlue didn't put my name on itConfused Emoticons, I am sure I put my name on the form when I asked for my first batch of stickers. It took more than 4 weeks for my GetGlue stickers to arrive (supposedly it should only take 2 weeks), but that's okay, at least they are here now!Party Emoticons


Of course my favorite stickers would have to be the Twilight stickers, you know how much of a fanpire I am. I also love my first Pretty Little Liars sticker and I can't wait to have the whole set. I also love the Lone Wolf, which is a Check-In sticker directly from GetGlue. My second batch of GetGlue stickers should arrive soon and I can't wait!

For those of you who don't know what GetGlue is, well, it's a social network (like Facebook) where people can check into what they are currently reading, watching (tv and movie)Free Avatars or listening toFree Icons. Every check-in will earn a member check-in points and comment points. These check in points will help you earn stickers as well as gain special GetGlue status like Fan, Super Fan, Guru and a lot more.

I GetGlue whenever I want to pass the time, in between playing my games of course. What are you waiting for?Confused Emoticons Start GetGlue-ing with me too!Happy Emoticons


Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net


ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin