If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday: My Top 10 Comedy Movies (So Far) Part 2

Top Ten {Tuesday}


So, apparently, the first time I made a list of my Top Ten Comedy films (So Far), I missed a couple of movies that absolutely had me ROTLMAO. So here's My Top Ten Comedy Films (So Far) Part 2.

1. Dracula: Dead and Loving It

I love Leslie Nielsenlove and I was really sad when he died, and because I am on hormones, I was extra emotional when I heard of his death.sedih Anyway, this film is one of my favorite movies EVER. I can watch it ALL the time and I won't get tired of it. I watched it so many times, I actually know some of the lines by heart. If you haven't seen this one, put it on your list, because it is hilarious!sengihnampakgigi

ROTFLMAO Rating:gelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakguling

2. Grown Ups

I watched this one with B in the cinema and I was trying so hard not to laugh so loud because a lady never laughs out loud in public.jelir LOL.sengihnampakgigi I did laugh but not as enthusiastically as when I watched it home with my sister and Mom and the kids. My stomach actually hurt from laughing so hard.

"What up with the hair? You look like Elvis Presley if he was an Oompa Loompa." - Adam Sandler's character to Rob Shneider's character.
ROTFLMAO.gelakguling

Rob's character had 3 daughters and 2 of them were hot, the third one actually looked like an Oompa Loompa, it was hilarious!gelakguling I bet that even if you were in the worst of moods this movie will definitely make you laugh your ass off.

ROTFLMAO Rating:gelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakguling

3. Step Brothers

Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly rock the stupid look. LOL.sengihnampakgigi
Will Ferrell's character: "What are you doing to me?"
John C. Reilly's character: "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm burying you."
Will Ferrell's character: "But I'm alive, I'm alive!"
John C. Reilly's character: "Shut up! You're waking the neighbors!"
ROTFLMAO Rating:gelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakguling

4. Rush Hour (1,2 & 3)

Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker make an awesome duo of comedy.
"I don't know what you been feedin' him, but he is TOO DAMN BIG!" - Chris Tucker's character, Rush Hour 3
ROTFLMAO Rating:gelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakguling

5. Austin Powers (International Man of Mystery, The Spy Who Shagged Me, Goldmember)

Mike Myers is amazing in these films!encem Even though I watched this like a hundred times and know when the funny parts begin, I still can't help but laugh every time. I thought the first 2 movies were way funnier than the third. Definitely one of the movies I can watch over and over and still laugh out loud every darn time.sengihnampakgigi

ROTFLMAO Rating:gelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakguling

6. Meet the Fockers

Who knew Robert De Niro can do funny?soal I mean he's been known for doing serious action, drama kind of movies. I think that's why he pulls off being funny, he's got that scary/funny thing going on for him. LOL.sengihnampakgigi In as much as I love the first movie, Meet the Parents, I found that this one was way funnier. Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Streisand made it way funnier!sengihnampakgigi Did you know that the film's title wasn't approved until they actually found someone who had "Focker" as an actual last name? And they did find someone.sengihnampakgigi

ROTFLMAO Rating:gelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakguling

7. Tropic Thunder

Another Ben Stiller movie that is sure to make you laugh your ass off. I know it made me laugh so hard my stomach hurt! I didn't even know that Les Grossman was Tom Cruise until after the end of the movie. Although he wasn't particularly the one who made the movie funny, it was still awesome. Now we all know what Tom Cruise will look like when he's old. LOL.jelir

ROTFLMAO Rating:gelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakguling

8. The Heartbreak Kid

It seems like I am favoring Ben Stiller's movies, it's just a coincidence. This movie was awesomely funny, it's making me giggle right now. LOL.jelir

ROTFLMAO Rating:gelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakguling

9. You Don't Mess with the Zohan

I loved Rob Shneider's character here, he was so darn funny!sengihnampakgigi LOL!sengihnampakgigi Adam Sandler has made fantastic funny movies and this one is definitely one of them.

ROTFLMAO Rating:gelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakguling

10. Dumb and Dumber

I love this movie!love It's definitely an oldie but goodie.encem

ROTFLMAO Rating:gelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakgulinggelakguling




Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net



Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
ANE Thanks her First 2 Commenters with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin