If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Music Monday: Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus

Hey everyone!

Christmas is almost here! Oh yeah!

So anyway, I am going t feature some of my favorite Christmas songs and I was going to feature The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole, but I couldn't find the version of it that I loved, so I chose this one instead. Chakai and I heard this in the mall and we couldn't help but laugh every time Miley goes, "oh yeah!" LOL.

I know everyone says all these things about Miley, but let's not be too hard on her, she is after all just an ordinary person, just like us, she is entitled to make mistakes and make bad judgments and learn things the hard way, we have all been there, the only difference is that she's famous and we're not. So, stop the hating and give her some room to breathe and find what she's looking for in life.

Anyway, here's Hanna Montana/Miley Cyrus with Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree.



Don't forget to check out my picks over at Life According to Me and Confessions of a Not-So-Willing Workaholic.

Have a rocking Christmas everyone, oh yeah! LOL. Happy Music Monday!




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net


Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
ANE Thanks her First 3 Commenters with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin