If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Top First Commenters for March to October 2010

If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!
I have been very busy with life and work that I have been not been able to update my First Commenters' Stats. I do hope you can forgive me. Anyway, this week, I have taken an unofficial leave from work and I dedicated my time to updating my blogs and finally I have the results for the Top First Commenters for the last 7 months. OMG!hah I can't believe it has been that long ago!hah To make up for not being able to update the stats, I am going to put the Top First Commenters' badges on my sidebar until the year ends.sengihnampakgigi

On to my fabulous Top First Commenters!

Top First Commenters for March:
Were you really surprised that Mariuca got the number 1 spot for March?soal I'm not.encem

Wishing on a Falling Star


Top First Commenters for April:
We have a tie for the month of April, both LadyJava and Bill dominated the number 1 spot! encem Congratulations and Thank You for all your comments!cium

LadyJava's LoungeInside Hollywood


Top First Commenters for May:
  • Shemah 1
  • Mariuca 2
  • Bill 1
In May, the reigning queen comes back to claim her throne as the rightful queen of Top First Commenters' here on A Network of Entertainment! Thanks so much for all your comments sweetie!cium

MPG


Top First Commenters for June:
Monica made sure I wasn't turned off by her last June sharing the number 1 spot with the reigning queen, Mariuca. You ladies are awesome!encem

Meow Diaries


Top First Commenter for July:
  • Mariuca 9
  • Liz 1
  • Gagay 2
  • Shemah 1
  • LadyJava 1
  • Monica 1
Mariuca, thank you so much for all your comment love, you make me feel so loved!love

Wishing on a Falling Star

Top First Commenters for August:
  • Maria 1
  • David 1
  • Monica 1
  • Haaziq 1
  • Bill 2
This time around a king has been crowned as Bill makes the number 1 spot for the month of August!encem



Top First Commenters for September:
  • Mariuca 1
  • LadyJava 1
  • Liz 1
  • Elai 1
This is the first time this has happened, there is a 4 way tie for the month of September!hah Mariuca, LadyJava, Liz and Elai share the top spot!sengihnampakgigi Thanks so much ladies!cium

Meow DiariesLadyJava Life's PagesA Simple Lifeelai’s haven


Top First Commenters for October:
  • LadyJava 2
  • Gagay 1
  • Mariuca 3
  • Liz 1
She's not called the Genie Princess for nothing, she hopped on her magic carpet and made sure she got to the top!encem Once again, thank you sweetie!cium

MPG


To all of you who didn't make the number 1 spot, I still value all your comments and I would like to say Thank You so very much for dropping by my blog and leaving a thought or two.cium

I hope to see you on the top spot in the future, for now, Happy Blogging everybody!senyum


Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin