If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dreaming of a Vacation

If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!
My friend, Kariza and I were talking about how tired we are because of work. She's a nurse so she's probably more tired than I am, but still I have been working like a horse and I am really really burned out. I feel like a rag doll every morning when I wake up, I can't seem to get a good night's sleep even if I sleep early (which I rarely do anyway). Plus, working for peanuts is truly frustrating. Which is why when our friend, Cj's aunt advised us to make work second, and go ahead and have that vacation, I quickly looked over at http://www.seasidemb.com.

You guys know how much I love the beach right?soal So it should come as no surprise that I would look online for great deals on Myrtle Beach Accommodations, Myrtle Beach after all is one of the best beaches in the world! Boracay will look pathetic next to the beaches of Myrtle. Myrtle Beach is a coastal resort city located in South Carolina in the US. Just reading the description make me want to hop on a plane and go there! If only it were that easy on the pockets, I would have done it already. Hotel accommodations will not be a problem because it's not hard to find and book a few Myrtle Beach hotel reservations, but choosing the right hotel to stay at can be tricky because there are a lot of beach hotels in the area. I probably won't stay in the same hotel for more than 2 days, that way, I'll be able to enjoy everything the coastal resort city has to offer me.

I deserve a vacation, I know I do, but... Yes, there is always a but... I can't afford to not work right now because I still have yet to get my hands on that iPhone 4.jelir So basically, it comes down to a vacation or an iPhone 4, and I have already chosen.jelir So for now, I guess I'll just be dreaming of a vacation.rindu


Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
ANE Thanks her First Commenter with an FCSB Point
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

Monica

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin