If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Time It Right

You know what? I don’t own a wrist watch. The last time I wore a wrist watch was I think back when I was in college. Seriously. I haven’t worn a watch since and I just look at my cell phone’s clock to check the time. I do miss using a watch though, I mean, watches are elegant and they can compliment ones wardrobe. It’s a good thing my grandma told me she got me one as a birthday present, but I won’t be able to see it until she gets home next month from the States, so for now, all I can do is imagine how gorgeous my simple watch can be. Speaking of watches, I have thought about getting one for B for the longest time, but I always end up getting him a different kind of present and now, as a reward for his 5 years of service at his job, he was given a Kenneth Cole watch. It’s an expensive and beautiful watch. It is simple and yet its simplicity is just elegant. A watch is a perfect gift because it’s a unisex kind of gift. I am thinking of getting one for my cousin, Gaby, who is 10 years old, I think that it would be a perfect gift for her when she graduates from elementary and I am thinking of getting her a Citizen eco drive ladies watch, I still have 2 years to save for it, but she deserves it, she’s been so helpful with Lucas, and that’s the least I can give her. So I am currently on the lookout for a simple and yet elegant Citizen Eco drive ladies watch, that will suit my cousin. I know I will find it if I look hard enough.


ANE Thanks her First Commenter with FCSB Points
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

Mariuca

5 comments:

Mariuca said...

:* :* :* :* :* :*

Mariuca said...

Hey Ane! I have a watch but hardly use it... *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

Mariuca said...

Enjoy ur weekend with B and the kids okay? :-D :-D :-D :-D

LadyJava said...

I cant live without my watch Ane...

LadyJava said...

Hi GP!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin