If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Top 5 TV Shows I'm Dying To See This 2017!

It's so annoying how I lost 3 and a half worth of ANEtertaining posts on here because I couldn't sustain the hosting on wordpress and had to let go of the domain name as well, but no matter! ANE lives and so does A Network of Entertainment!

I'm back with a vengeance and 2017 will be the year I put more effort into making my blogs worth stumbling into when one is bored. 😁

So I realize that there are tons of tv shows that are coming out the first quarter of January 2017, but that's another post for another time. Today, I'm going to share with you MY Top 5 TV Shows that I'm ANEticipating!

1. GAME OF THRONES

Of course this is my number 1! How can it not?! Daenarys is about to conquer Westeros with Tyrion by his side just as Cersei has taken over the Iron throne with King Tommen's suicide. Jon Snow is about to find out that he's royalty and aaaahhhh! the possibility of him teaming up with Daenerys to battle with the Whitewalkers first, and then Cersei later, is just so freaking awesome!!! I cannot wait for the newest season!

2. STRANGER THINGS

Okay, I may be late to this party, but I was really apprehensive about seeing it, because I didn't know if it's the kind of genre I'd be into, I don't know exactly what it is yet, like I'm confused if it's supernatural or sci-fi, and I guess the only way I'll find out is if I watch it. So I will.

3. SHADOWHUNTERS

I don't know why I didn't hear of this show sooner, like seriously, it's just the kind of thing I'd like! It's about to come out with its second season this first quarter of 2017, so I just have enough time to binge watch on its first season.

4. GRIMM 

Season 6 just started this January 2017 and I cannot wait to catch up on Season 6, I'm all caught up with Season 5 but I'm not going to start watching until about 10 episodes in, I absolutely cannot stand to wait a week per episode so I'd rather just have 10 waiting for me and then by the time I finish it, new episodes are available to binge watch.

5. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

It's the last season of The Vampire Diaries! And I for one am really sad about the ending, I hope Damon and Elena get a happy ever after, Stefan and Caroline too, Rick and his kids, Tyler and Matt and Bonnie too of course. I hope the ending is as awesome as it can be and I will forever love this series and will definitely own it on DVD or iTunes so I can watch it over and over and over again!

What's on your watch list this first quarter of January 2017?


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin