If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Vacation Plans

My sister in law and her family migrated to the state of Arizona in the United States about 5 years ago. We are a really close knit family, so we really miss them a lot and they left before they even met Lucas and Erin. B and I have been talking about the future and the possibility of going to the United States and visiting my sisters in law. My other sister in law lives in Florida, and I definitely want to go and visit her as well. I have never met my sister in law from Florida in person yet, because she has been in the states for more than 10 years and she left while I was literally still in diapers. She went to school with my mom.Tongue Emoticons It's not a shock, you all know B is 11 years older than I am.Free Blinkies


However, thanks to Facebook, I get to interact with my sister in law from Florida, she is definitely one of the nicest people I have ever met. I get along great with my sister in law from Arizona as well. I swear, people in B's family are really nice, so I really stick out like a sore thumb because I am a meanie. LOL.Smiley


Anyway, B and I will definitely visit the Harry Potter Museum in Florida, and of course Universal Studios and Disney World. Plus Florida has a lot of gorgeous beaches and I love the beach!Free Icons I will definitely love it there!Smiley

There are also quite a few Arizona vacation spots that I want to see, like the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. I would also love to see the Monument Valley Park, where Wile E. Coyote and The Roadrunner hang out.Free Avatars I also definitely want to check out Sedona, since they say Sharon Stone, Al Pacino and John Travolta have houses there, how awesome is that?

But first, I will pay my dear friend, Bill a.k.a. Wildtazz47 a visit, as he owes me and B a hearty steak dinner. He's from Arizona too. How about it Bill?Free Blinkies See you soon?Free Smileys LOL!Smiley I wish!Tongue Emoticons

B and I have so many plans, and I hope that they become a reality soon, wouldn't that just be awesome?Free Emoticons


Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net


ANE Thanks her First 3 Commenters with FCSB Points
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin