If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Toys For The Big Boys

If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!



Boys will indeed be boys and no matter what age, they seem to like the same things with a few differences. For example, as kids, boys love toy cars when they grow up, they still like cars, except now they're real and real expensive too. I always hear B say "Toys for the Big Boys" but I never really understood what it meant. I simply thought it referred to toys made for men and can't be played with by kids because of the small parts or something. I also thought it was somewhat sexual. LOL. I meant to research about it then but I keep forgetting, until today. I finally googled it. The first three things that come up in an image search done on google for the phrase "toys for the big boys" were a woman's boobs, a yacht and a harley davidson.

Then cars, guns and ATV's and then some harley davidson accessories and car parts and accessories and a whole lot of women. LOL.sengihnampakgigi

So I guess the phrase simply means anything a man can enjoy during his adult life that a child can't is considered a toy for the big boys. LOL.sengihnampakgigi Or I can be completely wrong, in that case I still have no idea what the hell it means. LOL.sengihnampakgigi Although I know most men love motorcycles, I know B would love to have a Ducati or a Harley Davidson, but I don't think I'd allow him to get one, because I am terrified of what can happen to him, our friend who loves to ride a motorcycle and owns a few had a motorcycle accident, which caused him serious injuries and I really don't want the same thing to happen to B. So for now, he'll just have to stick to his safe, classic beetle collection.sengihnampakgigi



Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net
ANE Thanks her First Commenter with FCSB Points
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

Mariuca

2 comments:

Mariuca said...

You've posted 3 different posts already and I am still stuck on my one and only ..since evening! ha ha...

Mariuca said...

B used to be crazy abt big bikes too... when he was younger lol.. yeah.. same here.. I don't think I can be at peace knowing he's zooming around town and living large with his big bike.. so no bike, big or small for B lol! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin