If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lost on Blogthings**

As most of you already know, Lost have aired it's latest season and I for one is at the edge of my seat waiting for it to be shown here, since it airs at a later date over here, I have to wait like a week or so before I can see it. So anyway, I love Lost so much, the first time B and I watched it, we got hooked. I still don't understand what is wrong with the freaking island and all that, but that's what keeps me from watching it, I want to know what the hell is wrong.

So anyway, I wonder who among the characters I am most like, and my result didn't surprise me because I love him!




You Are Sawyer



You are cunning and calculating. Some people would even call you a con artist.

You're smart and get bored easily. You use your biting sense of humor to entertain yourself.



It's been hard for you to trust people throughout your life. You don't get close to anyone.

You are a drifter. You don't have permanent ties, and you tend to "disappear" often.



You are introverted and even a bit shy. You don't share the true you with many people.

As a result, no one really gets you. At your core, you are a sweet, passionate, and funny person.




The actor who plays the role of James Ford a.k.a. Sawyer is Josh Holloway. He's a model turned actor and he is super hot!

Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net

ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!


10 comments:

Bill said...

8-) 8-) 8-)

Bill said...

This looks like a good one Ane. I just watched part 2 of season 6 last night and it was great. I am interested to see who i will be hmmmmm See ya :) :)

David Funk said...

Hi Ane! I haven't seen this one yet. Yes, you are smart and entertaining which definitely shows on your blogs! ;) :)

Ane said...

I can't wait to see Season 6 Bill! :-D

Ane said...

Awww... that's so sweet of you david! Thanks so much! :)

Mariuca said...

:* :* :* :* :*

Mariuca said...

ooooooh Sawyer!!! I am up to Season 4 or is it season 5.... cant remember! But love la Lost even though it doesn make sense sometimes LOL! =-O =-O :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Mariuca said...

You Are Sun
You have a past history of being secretive and deceptive.
You're the type of person who will protect yourself at all costs.

While you can be crafty when you need to, you are usually giving, friendly, and likable.
You truly care for other people, and you are very sensitive.

People tend to underestimate you. You seem like a fragile flower, but you're not.
You are gutsy and clever. You have a way of getting what you want without anyone noticing.

Mariuca said...

I am Sun it seems heheheh.... *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

Mariuca said...

I am sensitive, dats true... :-[ :-[ :-[

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin