If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Let's Get Literal! Billy Jean by Michael Jackson**

Okay, so we all know that Shemah finds the funniest YouTube videos ever, there is no doubt right there. So when I found this video, I was like, I hope she hasn't seen it. I can never beat her at finding the best YouTube videos, cause she's really really good at finding funny, where as I am as funny as, well, I'm really not that funny, and if I am, I probably ripped off one of B's jokes or stuff because believe me, I am so not funny.xpasti So anyway, here's the literal version of Michael Jackson's Billy Jean, I was LOL-ing ihikhik silently because I didn't want to wake Lucas and B, do you have any idea how that feels?soal It's hard. Anyway, let's get literal!sengihnampakgigi



Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net

ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

CH

7 comments:

gagay said...

chop!!!

gagay said...

let's get literal!hahaha! :-P :-P :-P

Phatelara said...

Ane! Chopping now! :-P :-P :-P

Phatelara said...

Hahaha so funny la the vid, Ane! I know how it feels to laugh on the inside! >.< :*

Phatelara said...

Sorry I dropped by a lil late, was altering a photo frame while watching VD. But now here I am! :)

gagay said...

;) ;) ;) ;)

Shemah said...

Ane!! OMG! I can't believe i totally missed this post! Like seriously!! hahahaha.. oh I don't find the funny vids! Syura does.. I merely convey!! LMAO!!

Anyways, this was sooooo hilarious!! showing it to J now!! hahahahahaha.. And yeah, there were plenty of times when allie was younger that i had to hold in my laugh because i'm worried it'll wake her up! LOL!

Great find, Ane! Absolutely great find!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin