If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Beach Paradise, Here I Come

I really feel like I need a long vacation, away from work and the internet. I have been feeling so tired these past few weeks, and I feel that it is taking a toll on my health. I definitely want to take a break. I have not saved enough for a luxurious vacation, like the ones I have dreamed of having for so long, but I can afford a couple of cheap flights for B, me and the kids, to maybe a local destination. I am thinking of going to Boracay, as I have never been to that beach paradise before and I really wish I can go. I am hesitant though, I don't know if I'll be able to survive not going online, for sure there are wi-fi spots there and all, but then the whole point of going on a vacation was to stay away from work and that includes staying away from the internet. I am sure B also needs the time away from work, he's been feeling stressed out too.

I also have an issue with flying, I absolutely am afraid of heights and I am claustrauphobic, and I don't know how long I can stay up in the air without going ballistic. I just hope the flight I get on will have awesome movies that will help me enjoy the flight and not fret about the possibility of a plane crash or the fact that we are miles up from the ground. I definitely don't want to see movies like Snakes On A Plane, Alive or Final Destination which shows terrible things happening on a flight. I have an over active imagination and I just don't think I'll be able to handle movies like that while I am up in the air. I would want to watch fun movies like White Chicks and Tropic Thunder, or animation films like Up and Shrek would be great to calm me down and at least bear the flight.

I better get on booking those flights before my stingy side convinces me to just opt to spend a long vacation at home instead.sengihnampakgigi

Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Outlined Text Generator at TextSpace.net

2 comments:

Shemah said...

I really hope you do get your getaway soon.. a beach vacay sounds awesome.. I love beach vacays and the view and the sunset.. but i can't stand sand. hahaha.. weird. But there was one time I remembered on a flight back to KK that they had Snakes on A Plane as a choice.. but I stuck with Pirates of the Caribbean and Buddy watched Superman Returns. hahahah..

Ane said...

Thanks Shem, I hope so too!

Snakes on a Plane. That phrase is enough to freak me out when I am on a plane!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin