If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Music Monday: Nobody by The Wonder Girls*


Hey Everybody! How was your weekend?soal I hope you had a great weekend!sengihnampakgigi

Last Saturday, me and the kids went trick or treating with a few of my friends and their kids as well, in SM Baguio, our local mall. The kids had so much fun, I can just tell. Anyway, that's another post for another time.sengihnampakgigi

It's time for Music Monday! I love LadyJava for creating such a meme where we can share music and just have fun.sengihnampakgigi

Here is my pick for this week's Music Monday. It's called Nobody and was sung by The Wondergirls, a Korean Girl group, who has been hot hot hot here right for the last couple of months until now. This is the English version, but when it first came out, it was in Korean and all we could understand were the lines, "I want nobody nobody but you". LOL.gelakguling But believe it or not, it was an instant hit, and it still is, especially among children. Even Lucas likes it and when he hears it, he lifts his pointer and tries to sing it too.menari So cute.sengihnampakgigi So anyway, enjoy the music video!sengihnampakgigi



Here is a version by some of the employees in a mall where we took the kids trick or treating, you can see B in the video walking around because he's one of the people who organized it.



Don't forget to check out my Music Monday picks over at Life According to Me and Worldly Quirks okay? Happy Music Monday all!sengihnampakgigi



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!


27 comments:

Shemah said...

=-O =-O =-O

Shemah said...

Wooohoo!! This song must be really really hot over there coz I just came from Gagay's blog with this song featured too!! :)

gagay said...

:'( :'( :'(

gagay said...

oh yeah te shem! we both have the same MM! ;)

gagay said...

go wonder girls!

Shemah said...

But this one's extra special coz it's featuring Mr Fallarme! LOL!! :) :) Wow, it looks like you guys really had a great time trick or treating.. it looked like so much fun! I wish i was there. Did Chakai join in the dance too???

OHhhh and I muuuuust repeat myself and tell you how cute Chakai and Lucas are!!!! Of course, you know that already! LOL! :) :) But yeah, too cute!! :) and your hair is long already, ane!! :)

Shemah said...

cool vid ane!! :) Was that you, answering your phone?? :)

Shemah said...

next time, turn the vid back on you! :-D :-D :-D

gagay said...

**nobody nobody but you! *

gagay said...

LOL! ;)

Anonymous said...

;) 8-) :*Happy Music Monday Ane.

Lil said...

Sorry earlier in such a hurry, did not realize came in as guest. 8-) ;) :*

Mariuca said...

:* :* :* :*

Mariuca said...

Hey same song like GG's!!

Mariuca said...

Happy Mm sweetie! :* :* :*

Ane said...

Alright Shem! :)

Ane said...

It is Shem! Like OMG! It gets so annoying! Personally, I am quite sick of it! >:o but it is a hit with the kids... :-D

Ane said...

LOL Happy MM GG! :)

Speedcat said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(( speedy dancin all over this floor ))

Ane said...

Hahahaha Yeah Shem, did you spot him in the video?? *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

Although the kids were dancing in the background, they weren't part of the performance... :-P

OMG Shem, I so hate my hair!! it's so poofy, I am due for a rebond any time soon... :-D I can't wait to get my gorgeous hair back!!

And yes, that's me who answered the phone in the background... I sound so weird don't I? Like my voice is weird.. LOL :-D

Ane said...

hahahaha Shem... maybe next time indeed!! :-D

Ane said...

Hi Lil! :) thanks for dropping by, Happy MM to you too! :)

Ane said...

Thanks Marzie! :) Happy MM to you too! :* :* :*

Shemah said...

Hahaha... like when "sex bomb" was a hit there? LOL! Buddy used to looooove that song!

Shemah said...

Hahahaha.. yeah I did see B there!! He was the one in blue, right? :) Ahhh... okay. It's sooo cool that they organized that for the shopping mall, though!! :)

It's NOT poofy, ane.. hahaha.. the poofiness has gone down. But yeah, I know what you mean.. you want the straight and sleek look, right?? You've got a lot of hair and can afford that. My hair is not so thick so if i want the straight and sleek look, it makes me hair look really limp..

I don't think you sound weird at all!!! hahaha.. why would you think so?

Ane said...

yep he's the one in blue... :)

yep definitely want the straight and sleek look, like Marzie's hair! 8-)

i think i sound weird when i hear my own voice cause i feel i sound better in person, but people say i sound the same... LOL it's weird... :-D I'm weird... :-D LOL

Ane said...

hahaha Thanks for dancin' Speedy! :-D

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin