If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill Ins: Laughter and New Moon*




1. We need _more laughter in life_.

2. _I saw this video_ and it made me smile, well laugh actually.gelakguling

3. If you want _to know if New Moon is worth the wait, then I suggest you stalk my blog tomorrow_.sengihnampakgigi

4. _Taylor Lautner is uber hot_ because _are you kidding me?soal Just look at those abs!sengihnampakgigi He is undeniably gorgeous and droolicious_.lapar

5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think _cosmetic surgery in Massachusetts will boom in the coming months_.

6. _Having the family together_ makes for a happy holiday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _spending some time in the blogosphere_, tomorrow my plans include _watching New Moon_ and Sunday, I want to _chillax with family and friends_!encem

Happy Weekend All!

ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

LJLP

5 comments:

LadyJava said...

:* :* :*

LadyJava said...

Ane . i caught the video.. funny funny funny.. lol.. this weekend me and A would be nursing our flu together.. boohooo

LadyJava said...

oh and so glad you got back your worldly quirk account dearie!

Bill said...

Ane is crushing on somebody. Dont drool all over your blog my dear LOL :-P :-P

JDaniel4's MOm said...

Have a great weekend! Nice list!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin