If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Music Monday: Love Story by Taylor Swift*


I know most of you have probably featured Taylor Swift's song Love Story for their Music Monday, and with good reason, it's a great song. Chakai has memorized this song, word for word, and the other night it played on the radio and she sang with it and I was surprised she knew ALL the words, and that's the only time I actually liked this song. So here's Love Story by Taylor Swift Sims style of course.kenyit Taylor kinda reminds of Phoebe from The Bold and The Beautiful, don't they look alike?



No Music Monday for Wordly Quirks this week because I can't access my today blog dashboard, I keep getting an Error 403. It's frustrating, anyone know what I can do? I can't view ANY today blogs AT ALL. Anyway, my Music Monday post is up on Life According to Me, so I hope you check it out.


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

elai’s haven

5 comments:

elai said...

:* :* :* :*

elai said...

Hello, Ane! ;) ;) ;)

elai said...

no MM for me for 2 weeks oredi! :( :( :(

nancy said...

hi there, blog hopping!

this song is my niece's favorite :) glad to hear it again from here. enjoy the week ahead!

LadyJava said...

Love this song and the Sims version is awesome.. hehe

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin