If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fill Ins: Time Slow Down!*


And...here we go!

1. When will _time slow down_?

2. _Breaking Dawn (book), Shutter (movie) and Darna (local tv show)_ was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.
Darna: Local Super Heroine


3. Everything has its beauty but _beauty is in the eyes of the beholder_.

4. _Grilled Liempo_ is what I will have for dinner.


5. I'd like to shove your _rude comments up your f***ing ass_.

6. _In bed, sleeping_ is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a quiet barbecue with B and our friends_, tomorrow my plans include _spending the day in the blogosphere_ and Sunday, I want to _blog more_!

Hey all, I am entertaining friends who came home from overseas, so I may not be around much this weekend, I miss you all already!cium

ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

ROTP

17 comments:

Phatelara said...

:-[ :-[ :-[

Phatelara said...

Grilled liempo looks good, Ane!!

Phatelara said...

LMAO @ #5 =-X =-X =-X

Ane said...

hehe Debbs.. actually, that's for that person who left you rude comments!!

Ane said...

Thanks so much for chopping Debbs! :) :* :*

Ane said...

It's really good Debbs, especially with some spicy dipping sauce made of soy, calamansi and chili! :-P :-P

Phatelara said...

I know, Ane! You're awesome for backing me up! :):)

Phatelara said...

Yay! Thanks for having me! :)

Phatelara said...

Oh we DO have similar foodies! It's pork, right Ane?? We usually have bbq meats with the same dipping sauce too! :)

LadyJava said...

Have a great weekend Ane.. me busy at A's office before I go off to SG on Monday :)

Bill said...

Another great Friday fillin Ane and i almost could not stop laughing about #5. You rock girl hahahahahaa. Have a great weekend my friend. ;) 8-)

Ane said...

Oh, off to SG again LJ? Take care and have a safe flight okay? and Have a great weekend too Lj! :*

Ane said...

Thanks Bill! :) I rock cause you guys rock too! :)

Have a great weekend too Bill! :)

Bill said...

Thanks my friend :*

Ane said...

You're welcome Bill! :)

Ayie said...

speaking of liempo...i miss it badly! love it with soysauce and calamansi dip =)

Ane said...

Yum Ayie!! :-D soy sauce and a hint of calamansi is great with liempo!! or
lechon kawali!! :-D

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin