If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson: Remember the Time**

I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily.--Michael Jackson

Hollywood is mourning the loss of one of the greatest performer the world has ever known. The King of Pop, Michael Jackson passed away at 50 today at 2:26 pm Pacific Standard Time. The cause of death was said to be cardiac arrest. Death. You never know when it can creep up on a person. It's kinda scary really.gigil He was only 50, and in perfect health and condition. I wonder who'll take care of his kids now, I wonder if he had any time at all to fix his will, he died so suddenly, was he able to take care of things to ensure his kids' well being? I hope he did. Poor little kids lost their father so suddenly, I feel so bad for them.sedih


Whatever controversy his personal life got into, you have to admit that despite all that, he remains to be an awesome performer. He revolutionized the music world and blew us away with hit songs and awesome dance moves. Nobody else can compare to the King of Pop, he truly lives up to that title, he will be sorely missed. I am not a big fan of Michael Jackson, but I do like some of his songs, and I do like him as a performer, so I too can't help but feel saddened at his early and untimely demise. Ben is playing while I am writing this and I feel saddened by his death more.sedih


Anyway, B is a fan of Michael Jackson's music and I remember seeing cassette tapes (yes, he's that old..hahajelir) of MJ's music around when we first started dating. Well, anyway, he never got a chance to upgrade to cd's because I spent all his money on my stuff (haha), until today, he finally decided to buy a 3 disc set of Michael Jackson's songs, called The Essential, so yay B!tepuktangan


This post goes out to Shemah and my husband B, both of them are big fans of Michael Jackson and his work. He is truly such a loss for the entertainment industry.

ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

Meow Diaries

27 comments:

Mariuca said...

=-O =-O =-O =-O

Mariuca said...

mcs at work again Ane! :'( :'(

Recent blog post: Master and her Games!

Mariuca said...

I commented earlier but didn see anything, is mcs finally gone? *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

Mariuca said...

MJ's demise is indeed shocking and I believe the whole world is in tears! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Mariuca said...

Me too not feeling chirpy today, very sad day for all. :'( :'( :'(

Mariuca said...

Refreshing now, hopefully some comments will stick! *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* O:-) O:-)

Mariuca said...

Yay, got the chop! :) :)

Mariuca said...

Goodbye Michael Jackson, we love you! :* :* :* 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Mariuca said...

I think I will leave my kids here to keep MJ company for this special post for him... so MD it is Ane! :* :*

Recent blog post: Master and her Games!

Mariuca said...

It's nice of u to dedicate this post to Shemah, hugs all around! :* :* :* :*

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

He did so much for the music and dance industry. That can never be taken away from him. I just hope he has now found peace.

Monica said...

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Recent blog post: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Monica said...

it's indeed very sad news!!!!!! :(

Recent blog post: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Monica said...

woah u spent all his money on yr stuff...lol!

Recent blog post: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Ane said...

LOL Mon! Yeah, I spend all his money on my stuff! LOL :-D

Ane said...

I know what you mean Maria, I hope he finds peace too..

Ane said...

Yeah Marzie, I can tell Shemah was really a fan, she posted MJ posts on all
her 4 blogs and when she tweeted I felt she was really devastated, so I
wanted to do something nice for her.. :)

Ane said...

Okay Marzie, will put MD! :)

Ane said...

Thanks for chopping Marzie!

Ane said...

Oh No! MCS here Marzie??

gagay said...

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Shemah said...

:'( :'( :'(

Shemah said...

awwww... thanks soooo much Ane for this dedication!! I'm sorry I didn't check it out sooner!!

Shemah said...

I absolutely adore Michael Jackson.. it's just like how chakai or lucas would groove to a song that you let them listen to and they will grow up loving it forever. That's how i feel about MJ.. and I was really really devastated. he might've been having problems with depression and all but that couldn't take away his talent and genius in creating music that everyone could enjoy. Plus, it had great meaning behind it as well..

Ane said...

I know what you mean Shem.. and he truly is a loss to the industry.. I feel
bad for his kids though..

Ane said...

That's okay Shem! :) I know being a mom and a blogger ain't easy! :) and
hey, you came, that's all that matters, late or not.. :-D

Ane said...

Hi GG! :) why the tears? because of MJ or because of the chop you missed??

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin