If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Professionalism, things on my desk and a weekend with my sister*




I honestly thought I wouldn't be able to do my FFI's because of a technical glitch blogger is experiencing, I couldn't access my blog and I couldn't write or publish. Good thing it's fixed now though!

And...here we go!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is _be professional but friendly_.

2. _My breast milk production was on an all time high, thanks to our dinner last night which was ginger soup with_ clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of _the bearded lady and candied apples_.

4. _Tulips are_ my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include _my Toshiba A205-S5859 lappie, 2 pens, my coffee mug, my ipod, the printer, my mouse, a bunch of cd's, my box of laughs and a calendar_.

6. _Blogger_ makes me wanna _cry because of the errors it's been having tonight_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _sleeping early_, tomorrow my plans include _replying to my 800++ JS-Kit comments and sleeping over at my Uncle's house with the kids to spend some time with my sister and continue watching Gossip Girl Season 2_ and Sunday, I want to _go to church and come home to B_!

ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

Photobucket

15 comments:

LadyJava said...

:-P :-P

LadyJava said...

Sounds like abusy weekend dearie!!

Recent blog post: Friday Fill-Ins 2 *

Monica said...

:* :* :*

Recent blog post: April's Top EC Droppers

Monica said...

replying 800++ comments?! =-O =-O

Recent blog post: April's Top EC Droppers

Monica said...

Have a great weekend Ane! 8-) 8-)

Recent blog post: April's Top EC Droppers

Ane said...

Thanks for dropping by Mon! :* :* :*

Ane said...

yes Mon, 800++!! LOL, I have a lot of catching up to do!! :-D

Ane said...

:* :* :* Mon! :)

Ane said...

It is a busy weekend LJ, but I hope to have more money-making opps to keep
me busy, like you! :) :-D

Twinks said...

Hi Ane! :*:*

Twinks said...

omg! 800++ comments! =-O =-O that's a lot of comments Ane! hehehe =-X =-X

Recent blog post: Saturday Fun! Fun! Fun!

Twinks said...

Enjoy your weekend sweetie with your family-sister.. :* :* take care!

Recent blog post: Saturday Fun! Fun! Fun!

Ane said...

Hi Twinks! :* Thanks Sweetie, how about you? what are your plans this
weekend?

Ane said...

I know Twinks, I have a lot to catch up on!! :)

Nicole said...

Another cool post, i enjoyed reading it, you have been brilliant, keep up the good work.



Medela symphony

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin