If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day*

It's Memorial Day in the US, are you even aware?soal Well, for those of you who don't know, Memorial Day is when the US government recognizes and celebrates those that died while in the military service. It's formerly known as Decoration Day. Anyway, here's a survey from dNeero, come on and take it and we'll both be a step closer to our quest to being a millionaire. sengihnampakgigiHappy Memorial Day to all! sengihnampakgigi


ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!


1 comment:

Ane said...

I can't see comments made to this post on my blogger dashboard! >:o

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin