If it's your first time here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail, check out my sidebar. You can also donate for my amusement fund or buy me coffee, whatever floats your boat. Thanks for being here, do leave your URL so I can return the favor! Have fun reading stuff that amuse me and I hope you find yourself amused too!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Power Interruption, Loving the Rain, Going Home & Relaxing with B and the kids**


And...here we go!

1. Apparently there's some sort of _upgrading going in with regards to our power supply, which explains why we didn't have electricity almost the whole day_.marah

2. _I'm loving the rain, but my sister wishes for a_ sunny day.

3. 2009 _is good for me_ so far.kenyit

4. _I went to eat lunch and the electricity went out and_ that was it.

5. For too long I've been _waiting and waiting for the power to come back on so I can finish my posts for today_.marah

6. I am not obsessed with _blogging, really_; I am not!jelir

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _no more power interruptions_, tomorrow my plans include _celebrating Gaby's 10th birthday, and going home_ and Sunday, I want to _relax with B and the kids_!rindu

Happy Weekend everybody!sengihnampakgigi

**Special double ** post, First and Second Commenter gets linky love**

ANE Thanks her First Commenter with linky love
Thank You for gracing me with your presence!

18 comments:

Bill said...

wow chopping while driving lol :)

Mariuca said...

=-O =-O

Mariuca said...

WOW, Bill def deserves this chop, since he's driving!! :* :* :*

Mariuca said...

ENjoy ur weekend ANe,sorry to hear abt ur no connection, that sucks!! >:o >:o

Mariuca said...

I wrote 2 posts today Ane ha hah but u missed both the chops thanks to ur connection eh? Hugsy! :* :* :*

Recent blog post: I Shop When Frustrated!

Mariuca said...

Am abt to watch my singing reality show here Ane, see ya later kay?

Recent blog post: First Friday Fill-In ***

BURTONREVIEW said...

I hate when the power flubs up like that... Good Luck!! :*

Recent blog post: Friday Fill-In and Wrap Up and 500th Anniversary

Ane said...

Wow! Congrats Bill! :-D :-D :-D

Recent blog post: I am a certified Movie Addict

Ane said...

but next time don't chop and drive okay?

Recent blog post: I am a certified Movie Addict

Ane said...

Yay Marzie! you're mt second FC! :-D :* :*

Recent blog post: I am a certified Movie Addict

Ane said...

I know Marzie.. I missed 2 chops because we didn't have electricity! >:o >:o >:o

Recent blog post: I am a certified Movie Addict

Ane said...

Hi there BURTONREVIEW, thanks for stopping by! :-D

Recent blog post: I am a certified Movie Addict

Ane said...

Okay Marzie, just gimme a buzz when you're back from watching your show okay.. :-D

Recent blog post: I am a certified Movie Addict

Bill said...

i will try not to do that Ane :-P :-P

Bill said...

Thanks Marzie ;)

Bill said...

thanks Ane sometimes i cant help myself LOL

Bill said...

thats not good to have no electric in the summer time. Makes it very hot.

Ane said...

it was raining Bill, but it still sucked having no power!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin